Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
Horizon brings supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics beyond where the pavement ends. This high-volume 650b tire pairs an all-weather herringbone pattern with parallel grooves to improve cornering traction on crumbling tarmac and increase comfort on hardpack. The Horizon provides deceivingly svelte performance on pavement, with resilience that isn't shaken by chasing confidants down dusty roads. The Horizon creates a new riding experience, regardless of where your exploits lead you. SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION: This tire is available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. - Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight. - Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire. - SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. FEATURES: - Smooth centerline with herringbone outer tread. - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics. - High volume casing enables a comfortable ride. - Dual DNA Compound provides a fast-rolling centerline with great corning traction.
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 20 x 2.125
- Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction - Flame design - Wire bead
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
$19.99 - $29.39
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 26 x 1 3/4 - ISO 571
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 650B x 1 1/2 - ISO 584
- Wide fast-rolling street-style tread that extends all the way to the sidewall - Large channels and siping help evacuate water quickly and provide a plush smooth ride - Wrap-around tread extends into the side wall for predictable turning even when running low PSI - ISO: 406 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 20 - TPI: 30
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth thick center tread with deep siping for all-weather traction and low rolling resistance - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire
- Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride - Wire bead - ISO 406
$37.00 - $41.00
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
$122.00 - $141.00
- THE FAT BIKE TIRE. - Extremely light. - The large volume can be ridden with extremely low air pressure. - Ideal on deep soils, rough and very loose terrain. - Available in widths of 100, 110 or 120 millimetres
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$58.20 - $60.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$49.99 - $59.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$59.99 - $65.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$61.00 - $77.00
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
$83.00 - $95.00
Troy Brosnan's go-fast signature tire. - Ideal for dry, fast trails - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer, Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear, depending on trail conditions.
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
$80.00 - $88.00
- The Ikon is for true racers looking for a true lightweight race tire. - With 3C Triple Compound Technology, high-volume casing and a fast rolling tread design, the Ikon provides exemplary performance in all riding conditions. - As its name suggests, the Ikon represents all that is true in racing.
$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- Gravel bike tire for aggressive terrain
$62.00 - $66.00
High-volume Tubeless Ready adventure tire - Diamond-knurled slick design - Dual-compound rubber - MaxxShield bead-to-bead protection - Tubeless Ready (TR) Our most popular training tire, modernized with tubeless technology and higher volumes for even more reliability and comfort. The familiar diamond tread pattern keeps things rolling smoothly, even as the pavement crumbles into gravel and hardpack dirt.
$77.00 - $100.00
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
The Paper Trail Tire is an efficient, smooth-rolling tire for use on mountain and trail bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for modern mountain and trail applications - Clincher design - Intended Use: Mountain
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
- Knurled low rise tread designed for less rolling resistance - Lightweight casing with a folding bead - Expanded tread area to increase cornering traction
Page 1 of 27 Next page