- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$31.50 - $38.00
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$31.90 - $52.16
- Straight gauge stainless steel, bag of 36, includes 14g silver nipples - 281mm lengths are for most high-flange track hubs and velocity deep V rims - 308mm spokes are designed to be cut and re-threaded for desired length
Spoke kits for repair of RaceFace wheels.
$1.20 - $1.60
- Butted 2.0/1.7 stainless steel - Unique sizes specific to Easton wheels - Sold individually
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$12.00 - $15.00
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
Straight pull spokes and nipples from Zipp
CX-Ray 298mm Straight pull spokes fit every position of the Rise 60 (B1), 29" wheel. - Length: 298mm - Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack.
3-pack, 280mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black for Roam 60 27.5 Wheels
3-pack, 298mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black Roam 60 29 Wheels
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Page 1 of 1